Sunday, March 22, 2009

Introduction!

Hellooo Beautiful people. :]
My name is Maryann. I am 22 years old. I live in New Jersey. I have been blogging on my myspace page for a while now, but I don't feel like my blogs reach as many people as I would like them to, so I figured this site would do a better job of that.
Writing is a creative outlet for me. I write about a variety of topics from what I think about a certain television show to my feelings on new laws that are getting passed. My blogs are just my opinion and are NEVER meant to offend anybody or hurt anyone's feelings! Some topics I am most passionate about are topics that can be very controversial, but I feel that we all have the right to express our opinions on whatever topic we want!
So sit back, relax, "follow" me, and be on the lookout for my blogging adventure here to begin! :]
Peace, Love and Pug Hugs,
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment